Friday, March 4, 2011

Bible Quizzing Weekend

Man, busy week! Wish I had had time to post, but unfortunately I had a lot going on.
So instead I'll sum in it all up in a few sentences.

-Last Saturday was spent shopping with my mom: tacos from the taco stand, Chapters, vacuum store, Target, Micheals, Washington Square mall, Fred Myers, and Safeway! I really enjoyed this day just with my mom, getting to talk with her one on one.

- Monday and Tuesday were filled with too much homework, and practicing for piano.

- Then I spent Wednesday and Thursday night studying hard for the bible quizzing meet.

Now we're on our way to the last bible quizzing meet for the school year, and my last meet to attend as a middle schooler! I have high hopes for this meet, I studied well and for a long time, so I'm hoping for at least 2nd place! I'll post pictures and more later.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, a whirlwind of activity! So, how did your team do in the Bible Quiz Meet? Papa Tom

Post a Comment